- [Free Pattern] Pamper Your Skin With These Waffle Crochet Spa Washcloths
- [Free Pattern] These Ruffles Face Scrubbies Make Really Cute And Useful Gifts!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bean Stitch / Puff Stitch
- Easy Super Scrubby Dish Cloth To Really Scrub Those Dishes Clean
- [Video Tutorial] Granny Square Santa Is Great For Decoration On A Child’s Afghan
Minnie and Mickey have been around forever. When looking for a gift for a child, they seem like the most appropriate choice. I haven’t met anybody yet, kid or adult, who would not like these two characters. Today’s featured pattern is this Minnie Mouse free crochet pattern by Just Stitched. This cute crochet doll Minnie Mouse looks really great, is so cute!
Using Red Heart Super Saver Yarn and an I hook, my Mickey and Minnie ended up being around:
14 inches tall (top of ear to bottom of shoe)
6 inches wide from shoulder to shoulder.
I think this was a pretty quick, easy to do pattern! If you want Mickey you can use the Minnie pattern. Just continue using black instead of red on the belly and switch to red (pants) where on Minnie you’d switch to white on her body (petticoat). Four magic circles made of 6sc each in yellow for the buttons. Instead of bubble sleeves just continue a few more rounds of black so their arms are the same length.
Very Adorable! (Source)
Thanks to Lillian Minneman for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.