- [Free Pattern] There’s Something That Makes These Flower Granny Really Special
- Simple, Beautifully Textured Washcloth
- [Free Pattern] Pamper Your Skin With These Waffle Crochet Spa Washcloths
- [Paid Pattern] Fabulous Scarf For The Cat Lover’s Wardrobe
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Blanket Is So Cozy, You May Never Want To Get Out Of Bed
When it comes to slippers, first thing everyone wants is for them to be comfy. Funny stylish or great looking are bonuses one can’t ignore. But when one takes crochet slippers to a whole new level, we can only admire and of course, run quick to buy some yarn so we can make at least one pair!
These unique crochet slippers with a tutorial for beginners are designed by My Accessory Box English and are literally breathtaking.
You can crochet them in any size you want using this pattern and details on how to do that are given in the video.
So watch, enjoy and Happy Crocheting!
Easy Crochet Slippers With Unique Design
For this tutorial I used:
– cotton yarn: Nako calico Jakar
– crochet hook: 2.5 mm
Thanks to My Accessory Box English for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.