- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Beautiful Lily Pad Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Love Stitching These Speedy, Easy And Inexpensive Bibs
- [Free Pattern] The Best Crocheted Phone Case You Will Ever Find
- Pocket Shawl Pattern With Wonderfully Warm And Squishy Texture
- Free And Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern For Beginners- 2 Row Repeat Crochet Patterns
Make a festive crochet afghan using this cute pattern! This Turkey Square by Dayna’s Crochet may prove to be a bit challenging, so advanced crochet sills are recommended. The result however is worth taking the challenge. There is no better way of decorating your home for the holidays than with a pretty crochet afghan draped over your favorite chair or the back of a comfortable couch.
Worsted weight yarn in the following colors:
-Cream, Light Brown, Brown, Maroon, Orange, Cornmeal – you can really use any fall colors, these are just the ones I had on hand. Good for scraps, for some of these will only make one or 2 rounds of scs.
-Small amounts of Black and Red
Some Assembly Required
Thanks to Dayna’s Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.