- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Dishcloth Is Made Using The Crochet Cable Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Warm And Beautiful Scarf and Wristlets Set To Help You Get Through This Winter
- Fast And Easy Cap-Sleeve Crochet Top That Works Across A Variety Of Sizes
- [Free Pattern] Get Your MoJo Back With This Spectacular Flowers In The Snow Blanket
- [Photo Tutorial] This Stitch Is So Easy You Can Do It In Your Sleep!
What an incredibly smart way to make a cute lil jacket that looks fabulous and it’s so easy to put together! It’s just so fun to take a hexagon that looks like a doily, fold it in half and there you have half a sweater just like that! Hexagon Baby Jacket with Ruffles by Elisa Purnell is an easy to follow pattern with great steps and photos to help guide you through. It’s really easy to make adjustments this jacket’s dimensions by changing yarn and/or hook size.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Yarn Tails
Thanks to Elisa Purnell for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.