- [Video Tutorial] The Technique Used To Make These Simple Crochet Peppermint Coaster Is Really Interesting!
- [Free Pattern] Super-Clever Starburst Afghan Block Pattern With Such An Interesting Design!
- [Free Pattern] This Star Blanket May Be Even Easier Than You Realize …
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Filigree Bowl
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Bunny Hat With Flower for Little Girl
What an incredibly smart way to make a cute lil jacket that looks fabulous and it’s so easy to put together! It’s just so fun to take a hexagon that looks like a doily, fold it in half and there you have half a sweater just like that! Hexagon Baby Jacket with Ruffles by Elisa Purnell is an easy to follow pattern with great steps and photos to help guide you through. It’s really easy to make adjustments this jacket’s dimensions by changing yarn and/or hook size.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Yarn Tails
Thanks to Elisa Purnell for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.