- [Free Pattern] This Really Cute Crochet Pincushion Makes Such A Great Little Gift
- [Free Pattern] This Super Simple, Seamless And Slightly Slouchy Beanie Is Everyone’s Favorite
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Mittens With Unique Checkered Texture
- This Cute Fox Lovey Security Blanket Quickly Becomes A Favorite [Paid Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Graphic “LOVE” Throw Is Perfect For Expressing Your Love
“This cupcake kitchen towel could easily be a conversation starter. The cherry on top of the cupcake doubles up as a button. Cute, isn’t it? Cupcake Kitchen Towel pattern by CrochetDreamz renders itself to so many color combinations, the options are just endless! Make a matching potholder and you have the cutest gift set for anyone who loves to bake.”
Deliciously Stylish Cupcake Kitchen Towel Free Crochet Pattern
1. Worsted weight cotton yarn. Lily Sugar ‘n’ Cream in colors Soft Ecru, Sunshine, and Hot Blue were used for the samples. Each towel took 2 balls, one in each color.
2. Hook I (5.5 mm) for the towel and H (5mm) for the cupcake.
3. Yarn needle to weave in the ends.
19 inches long and 13 1/2 inches wide after it is buttoned up.
Check out the original source for the Deliciously Stylish Cupcake Kitchen Towel Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CrochetDreamz
Thanks to Shehnaaz Afzar for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.