- [Video Tutorial] Very Interesting And Unusual Tape Lace Crochet
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Arruga Stitch
- Soft And Beautiful Corner to Corner Moss Stitch Washcloth
- Easy Braided Crochet Cowl With Buttons (Video Tutorial)
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Love Bug Lovey Blanket Is The Cutest Way To Jazz Up Plush Blankets
These summery coasters look so happy and fun and they are really easy to make. What better way to use up lots of short lengths of cotton yarn stash and to create a work of art at the same time? Great for scraps and little leftover bits this lovely pattern is perfect for a first time project.
Free crochet pattern: Roller Coasters
1 skein of ‘Elephant’ from Phildar Coton 3
1 skein of ‘Pacifique’ from Phildar Coton 3 (this is for the blue ones, for the multicoloured you need various colours obviously)
A 4.5 mm hook (7 in US/UK terms)
A needle to weave in the ends.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Haak maar Raak!
Thanks to Kirsten for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.