- Stunning One Ball Shawl Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Headband Feels Comfortable, Fits Securely And Looks Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Stunning And Practical Crochet Seat
- [Free Pattern] Really Easy And Quick Little Sweater Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Easy & Quick To Make, This Magnificent Shawl Pattern Is Perfect For Beginners
These summery coasters look so happy and fun and they are really easy to make. What better way to use up lots of short lengths of cotton yarn stash and to create a work of art at the same time? Great for scraps and little leftover bits this lovely pattern is perfect for a first time project.
Free crochet pattern: Roller Coasters
1 skein of ‘Elephant’ from Phildar Coton 3
1 skein of ‘Pacifique’ from Phildar Coton 3 (this is for the blue ones, for the multicoloured you need various colours obviously)
A 4.5 mm hook (7 in US/UK terms)
A needle to weave in the ends.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Haak maar Raak!
Thanks to Kirsten for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.