- [Free Pattern] Fun Crochet Spiderweb Table Runner For Halloween!
- [Free Pattern] Feminine, Functional And Fashionably Fun Crochet Cupcake Apron
- [Photo Tutorial] How to Russian Join Yarn -Without Weaving In Ends
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Stunning Purple Popcorn Afghan!
- Easy And Free Crochet Granny Stitch Washcloth Pattern
These flower bookmarks look so lovely! It’s s easy to make a few as gorgeous and functional gifts or just for your books, if you’re an avid reader and read many books at the same time. Flower Bookmark by Annemaries Haakblog is a gorgeous little flower attached to a giant paperclip. The flower pattern, however, can be used alone too, for headbands or other things you want to embellish.
Crochet with Drops Paris or any other cotton that’s suitable for crochet hook 4mm. Ofcourse you can use smaller cotton, but then the flower will be smaller and it might not fit on the paperclip very well.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Annemarie’s Crochet Blog
Thanks to Annemaries Haakblog for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.