- Love Crochet Purses With Stars On Them? Try This Free Crochet Pattern!
- [Free Pattern] Cute And Easy Baby Sneakers
- [Free Pattern] The Cutest Baby Booties Ever. Ahhh So Cute!
- [Free Pattern] 2 Skeins Easy Ombre Baby Blanket You Can Work On While Watching TV Or Riding In The Car
- The Ice Pop Christmas Tree Is The Perfect Last-Minute Christmas Project!
If you have a new iphone and need a cover here is an adorable crochet iphone case pattern you may like. This Crochet iPhone Case pattern, offered by Jamey Ekins at Dabbles Babbles is free and you may actually make it in less than an hour or so, depending on your crochet speed. What’s great about this patterns is that you can make it in a bigger size and use it for a tablet as well, by simply increasing the number of stitches at the beginning to accommodate for the extra width.
It’s ridiculously easy and quick – it took me about an hour and I’m a pretty slow crocheter. Even beginners can handle this fun project.
- Thick yarn (I used Bernat Roving) in 1 or 2 colours
- Crochet hook 1 size smaller than recommended on yarn packaging (I used 5.5mm or US 9)
- Button of your choice
- Darning needle
- Sewing needle
- Your phone (to make sure the fit is what you want)
This case will have a more structured feel and appearance if you keep the tension on this firm and tight and consistent throughout the project.
Thanks to Jamey for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.