- Fast And Easy Cap-Sleeve Crochet Top That Works Across A Variety Of Sizes
- [Free Pattern] Rectangle Granny Square Blanket- Patterns For All Sizes Of Afghans
- This Sunflower Bookmark With Tassel Is An Adorable Way To Mark Your Place
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bullion Stitch (Beautiful Roll Stitch Snowflake Pattern Included Too!)
- [Free Pattern] It’s All About Texture! This Square Pattern Is Amazing!
That’s a great border! Do you feel the same? This lovely Crochet Edge by Kara Gunza makes any tea towel look elegant and cheerful! This border would also be pretty as an edging on blankets, sheets and pillow cases and even curtains. Tip: If you’re looking for similar towels to buy, these were bought at Marshalls.
And another tip from wonderful Kara:
When I block, I pin my piece into shape and then spritz it with water and let dry.
Thanks to Kara for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.