- Ridiculously Cozy Crochet Blanket Pattern To Keep You Warm This Winter
- Super Quick And Easy Crochet Heart Amigurumi Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Precious Small Granny Square With An Embossed Flower In The Centre
- [Video Tutorial] Easy And Beautiful Baby Blanket
- [Pictures Tutorial] How To Fix A Hole In Knitting
This wrap baggy sweater will help you catch everyone’s attention with comfortable and gorgeous wear experience. It’s so unique looking and it looks like it might be a great sweater option for nursing moms too.
Wrap Baggy Sweater by Pat Oakes can easily be sized down or up based on the dimensions of the rectangles. Casual and charming, you’ll look and feel so good in this sweater, you’ll find any excuse to wear it every day.
Charming Wrap Baggy Sweater Free Crochet Pattern
Sweater is created in rectangles with lemon peel stitch. Construction is illustrated in the pattern. Sizing can be adjusted by changing the length and width of the rectangles.
Used 3 6-oz skeins of Caron Simply Soft in off-white and 2 5-oz skeins of Caron Simply Soft Heather in grey heather for the sleeves and edging.
Check out the original source for the Charming Wrap Baggy Sweater Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Pat Oakes
Thanks to Pat Oakes for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.