- Little Lacy Toddler Dress With Flowers
- [Video Tutorial] Easy And Stunning Crochet Blanket For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Stunningly Adorable Blooming Garden Afghan
- Magic Water Lily Mandala Crochet Pattern To Bring A Sense Of Peace And Harmony Into One’s Space
- [Free Pattern] This Beginner Friendly Crochet Baby Blanket Is Extraordinarily Adorable
This wrap baggy sweater will help you catch everyone’s attention with comfortable and gorgeous wear experience. It’s so unique looking and it looks like it might be a great sweater option for nursing moms too.
Wrap Baggy Sweater by Pat Oakes can easily be sized down or up based on the dimensions of the rectangles. Casual and charming, you’ll look and feel so good in this sweater, you’ll find any excuse to wear it every day.
Charming Wrap Baggy Sweater Free Crochet Pattern
Sweater is created in rectangles with lemon peel stitch. Construction is illustrated in the pattern. Sizing can be adjusted by changing the length and width of the rectangles.
Used 3 6-oz skeins of Caron Simply Soft in off-white and 2 5-oz skeins of Caron Simply Soft Heather in grey heather for the sleeves and edging.
Check out the original source for the Charming Wrap Baggy Sweater Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Pat Oakes
Thanks to Pat Oakes for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.