- [Free Pattern] Super Fun And Delightful Fishing Game Your Kids Will Love
- [Free Pattern] Create Your Own Winter Wonderland Blanket With This Beautiful Winter Rose Square
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Ripple Stitch (Chevron Stitch)
- [Free Pattern] Simple Beautiful And Surprisingly Quick Waves Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Quick And Easy Crochet Baby Shower Gift Set
This may just be your new “go-to” pattern for a quick, and beautiful, gift! The Mindless Scarf by Knotted by Nicole is simple yet beautiful and easy to adapt to infinity scarf, plus all edges look fabulous without having to go back and do a border. The lovely stitch pattern can actually be used to make blankets and other home decor objects.
It’s pretty simple really, and nice and mindless once you get the rhythm of it. This has been my go-to for when I need a project that requires little thinking. And, the result is quite nice, if I do say so myself.
This patterns works out to a pretty decent mid-size scarf. The purple and green scarves were made with Caron Simply Soft, both just under a full skein. They each came to 4.5-5 feet long. Change up your yarn and/or hook size to personalize it even more.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Knotted by Nicole
Thanks to Nicole for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.