- [Video Tutorial] Making Your First Blanket & Hat Set Is Easy- If You Follow This Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn 4 Basic Crochet Stitches: Chain Stitch, Single Crochet, Double Crochet, And Triple Crochet – Perfect For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Chunky Retro Granny Stash Bag
- Iris Cowl One Skein Pattern
- Crochet Leg Warmers Pattern For Colder Summer Nights
This may just be your new “go-to” pattern for a quick, and beautiful, gift! The Mindless Scarf by Knotted by Nicole is simple yet beautiful and easy to adapt to infinity scarf, plus all edges look fabulous without having to go back and do a border. The lovely stitch pattern can actually be used to make blankets and other home decor objects.
It’s pretty simple really, and nice and mindless once you get the rhythm of it. This has been my go-to for when I need a project that requires little thinking. And, the result is quite nice, if I do say so myself.
This patterns works out to a pretty decent mid-size scarf. The purple and green scarves were made with Caron Simply Soft, both just under a full skein. They each came to 4.5-5 feet long. Change up your yarn and/or hook size to personalize it even more.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Knotted by Nicole
Thanks to Nicole for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.