- Awesome Modern Squares Throw Free Crochet Pattern
- Thick And Lush Striped Hand Towel [Free Pattern]
- This Baby Newsie Hat Is The Perfect Addition To Any Baby’s Wardrobe
- [Free Pattern] This Darling Daffodil Candy Holder Can Hold Any Small Treat With So Much Grace
- Sketch Heart Purse Free Crochet Pattern
This Crochet Maple Leaf pattern is great to use to accessorize pretty much anything you wished. Mikey of the Crochet Crowd is a wonderful teacher; he has the gift of making crochet projects easy for everybody. Follow along with him and learn how to make these gorgeous crochet leaves.
Learn how to crochet a maple leaf. Perfect for Canadians looking to accessorize their projects with a fabulous leaf. These are also great for decor accents such as wreaths and much more.Get the free pattern at The Crochet Crowd.
Thanks to Barbara Fruschi for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.