- Modern Textured Crochet Square With A Royal Design [Paid Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Four Petal Flower Square With Three Edgings
- [Free Pattern] Lil Frankie Hat Is So Cute!
- These 9 Beautiful Crochet Flower Potholder Patterns Seem To Bloom Right On Your Table
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Crochet Pansy Is Perfect In Every Way
Do you love wine? Champagne, maybe? Hopefully your answer is yes, if not, better find some good friends who do like wine. Because these little Christmas Cork Elves & Pals by Irishmagda are made…Yes, it’s right! Are made of corks! And then, it’s the lovely knitting pattern and the dk wool leftovers. How many will you make?
These little fellows are excellent ‘little something Christmasy’ that you can just whip up in no time(-:
I would make one or two each evening while watching something on TV.
All you need is an old champagne cork and some dk wool leftovers.
Be Creative and:
- add ornaments: buttons, ribbons, pompoms, bells,
- cut out wings, shoes, sleeves from felt or foam,
- add chenille/pipe cleaner for a halo to make angels…
Christmas is such a wonderful time to be creative(-: (Source)
Thanks to Irishmagda for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.