- [Free Pattern] This Seaside Crochet Shoes With Rubber Bottoms Will Delight Even The Most Discerning Women
- Easy Breezy Triangle Shawl For Chilly Days [Free Crochet Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Baby Cocoon Props To Use In Your Newborn’s First Photos
- Stunning Flower Doily Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Easter Crochet: Spring Easter Basket
“Earrings are a fun and quick way to show off your crochet skills on a daily basis. Make a few and you can wear outside wait for the compliments to roll in, because they will. Better still is that crochet earrings are so light, you barely feel them on your ears. And if you’re like me, these Mini Mandala Earrings by DivineDebris.com make great gifts too! ”
Mini Mandala Earrings Crochet Pattern
2.00 mm crochet hook
Size 10 crochet thread
I used Aunt Lydia‘s
Needle that will weave in your ends
Fabric stiffener (optional)
Metal french hooks
Check out the original source for this Mini Mandala Earrings Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.