- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Chevron Ripple Stitch in Single Crochet
- [Free Pattern] It Should Be Impossible For A Hexagon To Grow Into A Square, But… This Pattern Makes It Happen!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Textured Wave Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Interesting Effect Alternating Styles: 6-Day Kid Blanket
- Simple And Easy Long Sleeved Cardigan For Babies And Toddlers [Free Pattern]
What a beauty! ASE’s Americana Pillow by Anita Elmore is an easy project and also a great and inexpensive way to refresh your living room or bedroom by updating your pillows. The finished size of this pillow is just over 7″x11″. This project can be a great gift for so many occasions and to so many people, truly is the kind of gift everyone loves and is flattered to receive.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…