- [Free Pattern] The Perfect “Go-To Easy Crocheted Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Stunning And Stylish Crochet Laptop Sleeve
- [Free Pattern] Reversible And Expandable Modular Pocket Bag With Removable Inside Pocket
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Balloons Square Guaranteed To Brighten Your Day
- [Free Pattern] One Of The Cutest, Easiest Crochet Headbands You’ll Ever Encounter
We all know those cool optical illusion pictures that are so popular on the internet. They are amazing pictures that trick the human eye into seeing something which is not real. This amazing crochet afghan creates the same effects. Interesting and unusual Optical Illusion Afghan by Lois Olson a project done from small pieces that look absolutely astonishing when put together.
Amazing Two Tone Optical Illusions Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
For Youth Afghan, worsted-weight yarn: 16 oz. dark color, 16 oz. light color, G hook (4.25mm).
Check out the original source for this Amazing Two Tone Optical Illusions Blanket Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Art of Tangle Website
Thanks to Lois Olson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.