- [Free Pattern] Here Is A Brilliant Way To Make A Christmas Wreath Ring Ornament That Will Never Break
- [Free Pattern] Really Easy And Unique Harlequin Blanket
- Super Easy Granny Square Crop Top Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Spider Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Star Is Beautiful And Sparks Joy
We all know those cool optical illusion pictures that are so popular on the internet. They are amazing pictures that trick the human eye into seeing something which is not real. This amazing crochet afghan creates the same effects. Interesting and unusual Optical Illusion Afghan by Lois Olson a project done from small pieces that look absolutely astonishing when put together.
Amazing Two Tone Optical Illusions Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
For Youth Afghan, worsted-weight yarn: 16 oz. dark color, 16 oz. light color, G hook (4.25mm).
Check out the original source for this Amazing Two Tone Optical Illusions Blanket Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Art of Tangle Website
Thanks to Lois Olson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.