- [Free Pattern] This Winter Sun Crochet Block Afghan Square Will Make Your Winter So Much Warmer This Year
- [Free Pattern] This Hooded Capelet Poncho Is Perfect For Girls, Teens, Women And Plus Sizes
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Stitch Square For Using Up Odd Balls Or Left Over Yarn
- Learn Two New Crochet Stitches: Cast On Half Triple Crochet & Insert Cast On Half Triple Crochet
- [Free Pattern] This Quick And Easy Chunky Crochet V-Stitch Afghan Would Make A Sweet Blanket For A Winter Baby
We all know those cool optical illusion pictures that are so popular on the internet. They are amazing pictures that trick the human eye into seeing something which is not real. This amazing crochet afghan creates the same effects. Interesting and unusual Optical Illusion Afghan by Lois Olson a project done from small pieces that look absolutely astonishing when put together.
Amazing Two Tone Optical Illusions Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
For Youth Afghan, worsted-weight yarn: 16 oz. dark color, 16 oz. light color, G hook (4.25mm).
Check out the original source for this Amazing Two Tone Optical Illusions Blanket Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Art of Tangle Website
Thanks to Lois Olson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.