- [Free Pattern] This Colorful Curtain Will Make Your Home Look Bright And Full Of Life
- Inspirational Pillow Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Fast And Cozy, These Pillows Will Add A Touch Of Warmth To Your Home
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Doily Rug Is An Affordable Way to Make Your Home Look Luxurious
- [Free Pattern] Spectacular Block That Almost Looks Like A Stained Glass Window
Chevron is simple and looks amazing. This yellow and white Chevron Baby Blanket by Bellus Threads is made using 6 skeins of I Love This Yarn from Hobby Lobby. This fun and simple pattern is easy to customize and also is easy to make and a great gift for any baby or yourself.
Sample pictures are included after each row as a guide. I used different colors for each row to make them stand out more, but the pattern is written for 8 rows in each color. Feel free to change colors whenever you’d like for a unique look!
Thanks to Bellus Threads for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.