- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] This White Crochet Top Seems To Be A Favorite Among Moms For Their Teen And Tween Girls
- [Photo Tutorial] The Simplest And Easiest Blocking Method Ever!
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn How To Crochet These Super-Cute Yo-Yo Puffs
- Very Easy Crochet Girl Dress Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Square Is So Versatile And There’s So Many Things You Can Do With It
Chevron is simple and looks amazing. This yellow and white Chevron Baby Blanket by Bellus Threads is made using 6 skeins of I Love This Yarn from Hobby Lobby. This fun and simple pattern is easy to customize and also is easy to make and a great gift for any baby or yourself.
Sample pictures are included after each row as a guide. I used different colors for each row to make them stand out more, but the pattern is written for 8 rows in each color. Feel free to change colors whenever you’d like for a unique look!
Thanks to Bellus Threads for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.