- [Free Pattern] Fabulous And Easy To Make Baby Sweater
- [Free Pattern] Spruce Up Your Old Flip Flops With This Adorable Crochet Fix
- [Free Pattern] Darling Little Penguin With A Special Pocket On The Back
- [Free Pattern] These Flower Face Cleansing Pads Are Just Perfect For The Face
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Center Single Crochet vs Single Crochet
It’s maybe the flowers, maybe the beautiful eyes, or maybe the way that everything is combined together…I’m not sure! I’m only certain that this is the most adorable pig crochet rug I have ever seen! This Piggy Carpet by Simone Eleotério is a wonderful and detailed rug pattern which is originally written in Spanish. (Here is the original version in Spanish).
The pattern is really simple and easy to follow. It can be also translated using Google translate however for those who want to make this translation even easier, this article from Oombawka Design Crochet is really, really helpful.
If you have a pattern you are translating with Google Translate here are some helpful examples:
Punto is directly translated as point, or as we know it stitch
Punto alto is directly translated as High Stitch, or as we know it double crochet (Source)
Have fun with this original and gorgeous pattern with such a cute design. It’s going to be a great finishing touch to any child’s room.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Circulo
Thanks to Simone Eleotério for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.