- [Free Pattern] Really Simple Pattern With Stunning Results: Yarn Clouds Square
- [Free Pattern] I’m Absolutely In Love With This Granny Stripe Blanket!
- [Free Pattern] Charlie Is A Darling Little Unicorn!
- 6 Awesome Crochet Christmas Hats Pattern Ideas To Kick Your Crocheted Hat Fever Into High Gear
- Sleepy Bear Reversible Baby Blanket Free Pattern
“Do you have trouble making the perfect beanie or hat ever single time? Well you have to check out this very detailed guide! I provide 3 different ways to make a beanie or hat and have lots of reference tables and pictures and more to hep you make the perfect beanie or hat no matter which stitch is used.” These 3 techniques, brought to you by Nicki’s Homemade Crafts are easy to use with any stitch or stitch pattern and every one of them will work out great and fit perfectly for any size head.
3 Simple Ways To Make The Perfect Beanie Or Hat
Usually worsted weighted yarn is used to make beanies or hats, but you can also use bulky or super bulky or even sports yarn. For this example, I used worsted weighted yarn.
Use the hook size recommended for the yarn you are using.
Check out the original source for 3 Simple Ways To Make The Perfect Beanie Or Hat with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
Thanks to Nicole for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.