- [Free Pattern] Learn How To Make Gorgeous Crochet Butterflies In Three Different Sizes
- [Free Pattern] Simple Crochet Mitered Hanging Towel With Hanging Loop
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Blooming Granny Square Makes Awesome Housewarming Gifts
- [Free Pattern] This Really Popular And Easy Corner-To-Corner Pattern Is Endlessly Adaptable
- [Free Pattern] This Red Crochet Shawl Is Simply Stunning!
Here is a stunning piece of work, a real delight in earthy colors. Based on the 665mf Cotton Neat Motif by Pierrot (Gosyo Co., Ltd), this stunning table cloth found on Lanas de Ana blog is a masterpiece. The original motif is truly beautiful and can be used for coasters or blankets and as already proved, for gorgeous table runners or table cloths. Motifs work up fast and are easily joined as you go. If you wonder how to join these motifs, visit Ana’s blog as you also get “joining as you go” action photo.
This project started as a table runner, but grew into a full table cloth. It is made with fine cotton, in double thread, hook 3.5 mm. I used a motif by Pierrot (Gosyo Co.), which I found in Ravelry: 665mf Cotton Neat Motif
I made the centers in Autumn colors, and the last row in cream, which gives it a bit of a polka-dot effect. The border is improvised. It has become a statement piece in my dining room, and I love it.(Source)
Image source: ravelry.
Thanks to Ana for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.