- Wonderful And Fun Mosaic Bucket Bag Free Crochet Pattern
- How To Make A Cute Sheep Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] The Never Fading Flower Pattern And How It Became Someone’s Olympic Goal. The Progress On The Blanket Is Impressive!
- [Free Pattern] This Neck Cozy is Simple And Works Up Quickly
- Easy Crochet Square Pattern To Make Today!
Here is a stunning piece of work, a real delight in earthy colors. Based on the 665mf Cotton Neat Motif by Pierrot (Gosyo Co., Ltd), this stunning table cloth found on Lanas de Ana blog is a masterpiece. The original motif is truly beautiful and can be used for coasters or blankets and as already proved, for gorgeous table runners or table cloths. Motifs work up fast and are easily joined as you go. If you wonder how to join these motifs, visit Ana’s blog as you also get “joining as you go” action photo.
This project started as a table runner, but grew into a full table cloth. It is made with fine cotton, in double thread, hook 3.5 mm. I used a motif by Pierrot (Gosyo Co.), which I found in Ravelry: 665mf Cotton Neat Motif
I made the centers in Autumn colors, and the last row in cream, which gives it a bit of a polka-dot effect. The border is improvised. It has become a statement piece in my dining room, and I love it.(Source)
Image source: ravelry.
Thanks to Ana for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.