- Broken Rib Crochet Washcloth With Great Texture
- [Video Tutorial] Super-Easy Crochet Puff Stitch Hat Pattern Tutorial
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Lovely Crochet Textured Stitch Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Light And Lacy This Poncho Keeps You Covered Beautifully Every Day
- Quick Double-Sole Slippers Free Crochet Pattern For Women And Men
Here is a stunning piece of work, a real delight in earthy colors. Based on the 665mf Cotton Neat Motif by Pierrot (Gosyo Co., Ltd), this stunning table cloth found on Lanas de Ana blog is a masterpiece. The original motif is truly beautiful and can be used for coasters or blankets and as already proved, for gorgeous table runners or table cloths. Motifs work up fast and are easily joined as you go. If you wonder how to join these motifs, visit Ana’s blog as you also get “joining as you go” action photo.
This project started as a table runner, but grew into a full table cloth. It is made with fine cotton, in double thread, hook 3.5 mm. I used a motif by Pierrot (Gosyo Co.), which I found in Ravelry: 665mf Cotton Neat Motif
I made the centers in Autumn colors, and the last row in cream, which gives it a bit of a polka-dot effect. The border is improvised. It has become a statement piece in my dining room, and I love it.(Source)
Image source: ravelry.
Thanks to Ana for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.