- [Free Pattern] This Baby Rattle Grab Toy Is The Cutest Crocheted Thing Ever!
- [Video Tutorial] Precious Small Granny Square With An Embossed Flower In The Centre
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Ribbed Edge On A Hat Or Sweater
- [Free Pattern] Gypsy Rose Blanket Is Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] This Owl Mug Cozy Will Make Your Morning Coffee/Tea Even Better!
This stunning filet crochet shawl is interesting and appealing and a little lacey without being too complicated! Wrapped in Diamonds Shawl by Torun Johansson is a simple crochet pattern made using the filet crochet technique. This great combination of simplicity and texture adds much warmth to the overall piece. This shawl pattern has a simple elegance.
Filet Crochet Shawl Free Crochet Pattern
Size: One 220g Scheepjes Whirl is sufficient for three repeats of the main pattern, making the wrap approx 150 x 38cm after blocking. In the example picture I added another 30g of whirl and was able to add an extra repeat, making the wrap 185cm long. You can easily extend the wrap by repeating the pattern until you reach the desired length.
Yarn: Any fingering or lighter weight yarn will work. A cotton or cotton blend is preferable as it is easier to block into shape yielding a clear stitch definition.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Filet Crochet Shawl Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Torun Johansson for the article inspiration and featured image.