- [Free Pattern] A Cutie Cute Little Pencil Pouch!
- Cute Crochet Gift Bag Free Pattern You Can Use For Christmas Time And All Throughout The Winter
- [Free Pattern] These Insanely Fast And Easy Christmas Trees Should Definitely Be At The Top Of Your Christmas Crochet Patterns List
- [Video Tutorial] Your Little One Will Enjoy The Summer In Style With This Beautiful Crochet Dress
- [Free Pattern] These Gorgeous Crocheted Baubles Will Make Your Holiday Decor Fabulous
Cushions in vibrant colors are the best accessories for any room. Besides this, we all love a place to rest our feet when sitting longer on a couch or chair and watching TV or doing some activity that requires more time. These Crocheted Cushions, project courtesy of Delia Randall Delia Creates are great for foot rests or casual seating. Stylish and beautiful, these cushions are the perfect project for the weekend.
Muslin fabric – 55”wide, 1 yard for
small cushion or for large cushion
• Sewing machine
• Basic sewing supplies
• Airtex® foam shreds, 3 bags for
small cushion, 5 bags for large
• Super Bulky yarn – 200 yards for
small cushion, 300 yards for large
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Joann
Thanks to Delia Randall for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.