- [Free Pattern] Quick, Easy And Round, This Wheel Baby Blanket Is Just Perfect!
- Stunning Crochet Bag Design That Matches Your Style
- Learn A New Stitch: Braided Cable Crochet Stitch
- [Paid Pattern] This Wheat Stitch Baby Blanket Pattern Will Keep You Interested Until The Very Last Row
- [Free Pattern] Little Wonderful Fairy Tale Rosy
Cushions in vibrant colors are the best accessories for any room. Besides this, we all love a place to rest our feet when sitting longer on a couch or chair and watching TV or doing some activity that requires more time. These Crocheted Cushions, project courtesy of Delia Randall Delia Creates are great for foot rests or casual seating. Stylish and beautiful, these cushions are the perfect project for the weekend.
Muslin fabric – 55”wide, 1 yard for
small cushion or for large cushion
• Sewing machine
• Basic sewing supplies
• Airtex® foam shreds, 3 bags for
small cushion, 5 bags for large
• Super Bulky yarn – 200 yards for
small cushion, 300 yards for large
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Joann
Thanks to Delia Randall for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.