- [Free Patterns] 5 Festive Winter Coasters To Spice Up The Christmas Table
- Pretty And Cozy Dainty Bow Crochet Arm Warmers
- Very Easy One Hour Beanie Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Toy Duck to Delight a Child -Straight From The Australian Women’s Weekly, Wednesday 5 October 1955
- 8″ Tapestry Present Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern For A Fun Birthday Or Christmas-Themed Blanket
Crochet Puff Stitch Flower Scarf by Meladora’s Creations for Crochet is a very versatile pattern. You can use it to amp up your glam, showcase your style and to complement any outfit you have in your closet.
Crochet tutorial that teaches you how to make a crochet puff flower and connect them as you go to create a scarf. You can use this technique to make anything with these flowers like an afghan or hat. I have patterns for both Called Flower Slouch hat and Puff Flower and Granny square Afghan.
Watch the video below to see how it’s done:
Left Handed Version of this video:
Head over to Meladora’s Creations for Crochet to get the free pattern =>>Crochet Puff Stitch Flower Scarf
Thanks to Meladora for the article inspiration and featured image!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.