- Brilliantly Simple And Quick Way To Unravel A Multicolored Sweater To Recycle Yarn
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Square Is Going To Make A Beautiful Blanket!
- [Free Pattern] 10 Beautiful Variations On A Pretty Shell-Stitch Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Sturdy, Strong And Very Absorbent, This Little Starbursts Dishcloth Is Perfect For Everyday Use
- [Video Tutorial] Join-As-You-Go Method Made Simple (Granny Square Pattern Included)
This baby bib is easy to make and so practical. You won’t have to change your little one’s clothes after each meal. Caterpillar Bib by Rilla Edwards is the perfect gift for all those little, super cute and super messy eaters in your life. The caterpillar will make your baby smiling knowing she/he is about to get something yummy.
Caterpillar Baby Bib Free Crochet Pattern
Size: 7″ wide x 11″ long
–5.0mm hook for bib
–3.5mm hook for applique
–#4 worsted weight yarn in your colors of choice (approximately 50-80 yds)
–small amount of black embroidery thread
–(1) 3/4″ black button
–tapestry needle for weaving
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Caterpillar Baby Bib Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Rilla Edwards for the article inspiration and featured image.