- [Free Pattern] These Little Christmas Socks Are Fabulous Ornaments
- Superb Coltsfoot Flower Baby Blanket
- Cherry Blossom Necklace Is Absolutely Stunning!
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Chunky Retro Granny Stash Bag
- This Childs Crocheted Ponytail Hat Pattern Will Have Your Little One Smile To The Moon And Back
The texture is fantastic! If you spend a lot of time in the kitchen, this pattern may be the best Christmas present ever to yourself!
The stitch pattern creates a very dense texture that looks great in any color you choose. So great in fact, that you may want to consider making an afghan using this pattern!
Textured Stripes Dishcloth by Kiel Lemon is a great stash buster and a very nice and easy pattern even for beginners!
Materials needed: 4-ply, worsted weight crochet cotton; Hook Size H/8, 5.00 mm
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Just Down Lemon Lane
Thanks to Kiel Lemon for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.