- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Blanket Stitch
- Easy And Quick Crochet Christmas Stocking Ornaments
- [Free Pattern] A Cozy Crochet Block With Just A Bit Of An Icy Look About It!
- [Free Pattern] Any Little Girl Would Love Wrapping This Cape Around Her Shoulders And Showing It Off
- Easy Crocheted Pullover Pattern For Lazy Days At Home [Free Pattern]
The texture is fantastic! If you spend a lot of time in the kitchen, this pattern may be the best Christmas present ever to yourself!
The stitch pattern creates a very dense texture that looks great in any color you choose. So great in fact, that you may want to consider making an afghan using this pattern!
Textured Stripes Dishcloth by Kiel Lemon is a great stash buster and a very nice and easy pattern even for beginners!
Materials needed: 4-ply, worsted weight crochet cotton; Hook Size H/8, 5.00 mm
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Just Down Lemon Lane
Thanks to Kiel Lemon for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.