- [Free Pattern] Deceptively Easy To Crochet Moroccan Window 12″ Afghan Square With Subtle Texture
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Tablet Bag Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Super Pretty Reversible Dishcloth
- Cat Amigurumi Free Pattern To Fall In Love With!
- Turn That Scrap Yarn Into A Spectacular Granny Stripe Blanket [Free Pattern]
What a great pattern to use for a baby blanket! The Flower Granny Square by Silja Devine is a beautiful 15 cm (6″) block, quick and easy to make. The pattern is written for 2 colors and looks gorgeous in any combination. Such a beautiful square that can be used to make gorgeous afghans, stunning potholders or other adorable projects. Start experimenting using different color combos, you’ll be amazed how much you’ll enjoy this adorable square.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Silja Devine – Kreativt surrehue
Thanks to Silja Devine for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.