- Absolutely Adorable Holiday Elf Stocking Cap Crochet Pattern
- Fabulous Round Crochet Tablecloth With A Contemporary Modern Look
- [Free Pattern] Bring Summer Into Your Home With This Amazing Rose Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Every Crafter Needs This Cute African Flower Tape Measure
- [Free Pattern] Ultra Feminine Pin-Up Garden Party Jacket
What a great pattern to use for a baby blanket! The Flower Granny Square by Silja Devine is a beautiful 15 cm (6″) block, quick and easy to make. The pattern is written for 2 colors and looks gorgeous in any combination. Such a beautiful square that can be used to make gorgeous afghans, stunning potholders or other adorable projects. Start experimenting using different color combos, you’ll be amazed how much you’ll enjoy this adorable square.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Silja Devine – Kreativt surrehue
Thanks to Silja Devine for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.