- [Free Pattern] This Red Crochet Shawl Is Simply Stunning!
- Beautiful Irish Crochet Flower Free Pattern
- [Paid Pattern] The Perfect Shawl For A Winter Afternoon
- [Free Pattern] Thick And Pretty Puffy Scrap Yarn Pot Holder
- [Free Pattern] Relax And Have Fun With This Amazing Scrap Yarn Yo Yo Lapghan Pattern
What a great pattern to use for a baby blanket! The Flower Granny Square by Silja Devine is a beautiful 15 cm (6″) block, quick and easy to make. The pattern is written for 2 colors and looks gorgeous in any combination. Such a beautiful square that can be used to make gorgeous afghans, stunning potholders or other adorable projects. Start experimenting using different color combos, you’ll be amazed how much you’ll enjoy this adorable square.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Silja Devine – Kreativt surrehue
Thanks to Silja Devine for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.