- [Free Pattern] Really Cute One Skein Blanket And Fast Pattern To Work Up!
- [Free Pattern] This Sunrise Sunset Afghan Is One Of The Most Striking Patterns You’ll Ever Make
- [Free Pattern] These Cute Little Angels Will Take You To A Dreamworld
- [Video Tutorials+Free Pattern] These Basketweave Throw Pillows Are An Easy Way To Update Your Decor In A Flash
- [Video Tutorial] This Baby’s ABC’s Afghan Is Everybody’s Favorite
What a great pattern to use for a baby blanket! The Flower Granny Square by Silja Devine is a beautiful 15 cm (6″) block, quick and easy to make. The pattern is written for 2 colors and looks gorgeous in any combination. Such a beautiful square that can be used to make gorgeous afghans, stunning potholders or other adorable projects. Start experimenting using different color combos, you’ll be amazed how much you’ll enjoy this adorable square.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Silja Devine – Kreativt surrehue
Thanks to Silja Devine for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.