- Square Crochet Dishcloth Pattern- Free Crochet Dishcloth Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Easy Crunch Stitch Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Cute Little Pumpkin Hat
- A Handsome Crochet Bookmark Is The Perfect Way To Mark Your Place In That Epic Novel
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Fall Crochet Hat With Unique Design
This bunny crochet basket is absolutely adorable! Such a lovely idea for Easter decorations! Since Easter is just around the corner, why not make a few cute and fun crochet baskets to crochet celebrate the moment? The Bunny Storage Basket by Loopsan can be hanged wherever you want or simply used to store Easter eggs or….yarn! No surprise here!
2 balls of DK yarn in cream (I used Stylecraft Special DK in cream for mine)
a little bit of DK yarn in pink and black
6.5 mm hook (again this depends on your tension and the yarn you’re using. The general rule is if it’s too floppy go down a hook size, if it’s too tight go up a hook size)
a little bit of contrast fabric
sewing thread in contrast colour
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Loopsan
Thanks to Loopsan for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.