- [Free Patterns] 5 Simple And Fabulous One Skein Crochet Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Bath Time! These Scrubbing Bubbles Are Really Fun And Easy To Make!
- [Video Tutorial] Precious Small Granny Square With An Embossed Flower In The Centre
- [Free Pattern] Any Little Girl Would Love Wrapping This Cape Around Her Shoulders And Showing It Off
- Beautiful Crochet Modern Boho Granny Blanket Free Pattern
This bunny crochet basket is absolutely adorable! Such a lovely idea for Easter decorations! Since Easter is just around the corner, why not make a few cute and fun crochet baskets to crochet celebrate the moment? The Bunny Storage Basket by Loopsan can be hanged wherever you want or simply used to store Easter eggs or….yarn! No surprise here!
2 balls of DK yarn in cream (I used Stylecraft Special DK in cream for mine)
a little bit of DK yarn in pink and black
6.5 mm hook (again this depends on your tension and the yarn you’re using. The general rule is if it’s too floppy go down a hook size, if it’s too tight go up a hook size)
a little bit of contrast fabric
sewing thread in contrast colour
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Loopsan
Thanks to Loopsan for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.