- [Free Pattern] These Wine Glass Coasters Are The Perfect Housewarming Gift
- [Free Pattern] These Cute Mini Granny Squares Can Be Used For Pretty Much Anything You Like
- Cute And Easy Textured Knit Dishcloths Pattern
- Irish Lace Blanket Free Crochet Pattern Will Add Elegance To Your Room
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Simple Crochet Basket Great For Even Beginners
This is an absolutely splendid pattern! This lovely Crochet Easter Bunny is a great addition to your Easter decorations.This pattern takes less then one skein of yarn to make and it looks adorable and fun in any color.
It doesn’t show as well as I would like in the photo but this little bunny has three dimensional cheeks.
Note: You can fold the ears over if your like or keep them straight up and down. It’s up to you.
What you will need:
Crochet hook size G
5oz Tan or white worsted weight yarn
Small amount pink and white worsted weight yarn
3″ Styrofoam ball
Two 15mm wiggle eyes
1/2″ pink pompom
Black button thread
1″ Wide ribbon approximately 24″ long
For more information check out: craftelf.com .
Photo Source: craftelf.com
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.