- [Video Tutorial] This Bright And Easy Crochet Blanket Is Way Easier Than It Looks
- Lovely Heart Coaster Or Mini Doily To Crochet For That Special Someone You Love
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Very Easy Crochet Flower Stitch [Video Tutorial]
- Darling Baby Blanket With Roses Free Crochet Pattern [Video Tutorial+ Free Pattern]
- [Video Tutorial] Stand Out In A Crowd With These Adorable Flamingo Feet Baby Booties
Oh my goodness how adorable these bunnies are! The Granny Bunny crochet patterns designed by Alessandra Poggiagliolmi with the granny circle and the granny triangle bodies are super fun and easy. They make wonderful Easter decorations and great little gifts. With these adorable crochet bunny patterns, small enough to fit in your palm you can get ready for Easter in no time at all!
Each bunny measures 13 cm in height and it can be used for different purposes : bunting, hanging decorations, appliques, brooches, on napkin rings and more !!!! The sky’s the limit !!!
You can use this pattern even with different yarns and, consequently, hook sizes !!! ;oD
Granny Bunny Crochet Patterns
YOU NEED :
some colourful mercerised cotton
a 3,5 mm hook
a pair of scissors
a tapestry needle
beads for embellishments (optional)
Please note that I follow the US crochet terminology, thank you !
More Easter Bunny Free Crochet Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Head over to Homemadeatmyplace to get your free pattern: Granny Bunny Crochet Patterns.
Thanks to Alessandra Poggiagliolmi for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.