- [Video Tutorial] So Simple And Quick, This Easy Crochet Throw Blanket Is Awesome!
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Square In A Square Crochet Pattern
- Wrap Up In Coziness With This Amazing Kaleidoscope Infinity Scarf
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Edged Tea Towels Are A Pretty & Easy Way To Add Some Color To Your Kitchen
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crochet Zig Zag Puff Stitch
This cuddly crochet bunny lovey is fun and beautiful and perfect for sleeping with it during naps and at night! Bunny Lovey Parts & Pieces by Victoria Stewart is absolutely darling looking and a great pattern for a beginner crocheter. This really cute little lovey makes a perfect baby gift. Your little ones will instantly love this bunny!
Bunny Lovey Crochet Pattern For Beginners
I Love This Yarn – Grey Beard, Light Peach, and City Beat
Small amounts of Embroidery Thread – Pink and Black
F 3.75mm Hook
Yarn Needle (For ends)
Difficulty Level: Beginner
Using recommended tools and materials Bunny head measures approximately 12 inches around; Ears are approximately 5.5 inches long; Arms are approximately 4.25 inches long.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Bunny Lovey Crochet Pattern For Beginners.
Thanks to Victoria Stewart for the article inspiration and featured image.