- Baby’s First Blanket- The Perfect Baby Shower Gift [Free Pattern]
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Flower Lattice Stitch
- Quick And Easy Head Wrap Free Crochet Pattern That Fits Really Well (Child Size Available Too!)
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Bow Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Gecko Bookmark Will Make Your Day A Little Brighter
With this stash basket crochet pattern you can make all types of practical and stylish containers to store and organize all kind of things in your home. Clearance Stash Busting Basket free crochet pattern by Emiley Lane available in small and medium sizes. The stiff fabric that is so perfect for basket making is obtained by using bulky and worsted weight yarn together.
Stash Basket Crochet Pattern
6.0 mm J crochet hook
One 5 oz skein of Yarn Bee First Love for medium size
Approx 3.5 oz (for medium) of worsted weight (size 4/medium weight) yarn in a complimentary color
Large eye tapestry needle
Small: 5 inches high X 6 inches in diameter
Medium: 7 inches high X 11 inches in diameter with optional edging
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Stash Basket Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Emiley Lane for the article inspiration and featured image.