- Crochet Stitches: [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Famous Harlequin Stitch
- Quick And Beautiful Crochet Bracelet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Two Sided Baby Afghan Will Impress Any New Mama
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Spectacular Afghan Pattern For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] This Tunisian Simple Stitch Dishcloth Is The Perfect Intro To Tunisian Crochet
Made using the beautiful sedge stitch and with a cute little edging, this small blanket made in soft, quality yarn is the perfect homemade baby gift. Perfect for keeping your baby swaddled in comfort, So Soft Security Blanket by Heather Lodinsky it’s also the little blanket you may consider bringing along for your baby when going out for a day trip. If you’ve ever wanted a soft, comfy and lovely blanket for your baby, this pattern is exactly what you were looking for.
Blanket measures about 15 x 16” [38 x 40.5 cm], not including edging
RED HEART® Baby Hugs™ Light: 1 all 3001 Frosting
Susan Bates® Crochet Hook: 5.5mm [US I-9]
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart North America
Thanks to Heather Lodinsky for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.