- [Free Pattern] Easy To Crochet Granny Square Stocking
- Amazing Large Dragon Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Try This Technique To Make Your Color Transitions A Little Bit Cleaner
- [Free Pattern] This Super Cute Basic Towel Ring Will Make A Great Addition To A Towel Gift
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Simple Striped Blanket Any Crocheter Can Do Without Looking At A Pattern
12 months, 12 squares, and lots of fun tapestry designs. The 2018 Tapestry Square Afghan Project is going to be a fun way to try out the technique and make a fun blanket by December. For the last square, it had to be one of that works for December but also could be great all year-round – a present. People focus a lot on gifting in December but you can make this 8″ Tapestry Present Afghan Square free crochet pattern by DivineDebris.com, in so many colors and have it fit with any season and reason.
8″ Tapestry Present Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern
US H (5.00 mm) crochet hook
Aran/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
1 oz. / 50 yards
At least 3 colors
I used Caron One Pound
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: 8″ Tapestry Present Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.