- [Video Tutorial] This 3D Dazzling Dragonfly Granny Square Is Simply Adorable!
- (Three In One ) Crochet Ponytail Hat Free Pattern For All Hat Lovers
- This 30 Minute Basic Bulky Beanie Is The Perfect Last Minute Gift
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Aunt Aggie’s Mesh Cluster Stitch (Baby Blanket Free Pattern Included)
- [Free Pattern] Cutest Valentine Gift Bag Ever!
12 months, 12 squares, and lots of fun tapestry designs. The 2018 Tapestry Square Afghan Project is going to be a fun way to try out the technique and make a fun blanket by December. For the last square, it had to be one of that works for December but also could be great all year-round – a present. People focus a lot on gifting in December but you can make this 8″ Tapestry Present Afghan Square free crochet pattern by DivineDebris.com, in so many colors and have it fit with any season and reason.
8″ Tapestry Present Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern
US H (5.00 mm) crochet hook
Aran/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
1 oz. / 50 yards
At least 3 colors
I used Caron One Pound
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: 8″ Tapestry Present Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.