- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Crochet Slouchy Hat Pattern With Stretchy Fit For Any Size
- [Photo Tutorial] Love This Mandala! It’s Gorgeous, Fast And Fun!
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Four Points Square Afghan Is Great For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect “Go-To Easy Crocheted Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Echo Flower Shawl For Anyone Who Loves Flower Patterns
For those who love squares and love afghans, here is another absolutely lovely and lacy 12″ square.
This Drop in the Bucket 12” Square it’s an addicting sguare. You’ll want to play around with it with all kinds of colors! Drop in the Bucket Square by Janie Herrin is an amazing, quick and easy pattern to work, almost flying of the hook! I really like the appearance of this square, the design shows up with a feminine touch, it feels pretty delicate to me. It’s a great pattern for changing colors a lot and also great for using scrap yarn. Whatever you choose, to keep it simple or add more colors, the end result looks gorgeous in both versions.
I love the effect of the treble clusters and the v stitches. There are a lot of neat variations in stitches, which always makes a pattern more interesting!
Image source: Nancy
Get the written pattern here.
Thank you to Janie Herrin for the written pattern, featured image and inspiration!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.