- This Amazing Double Layered Braided Crochet Scarf Will Make You Feel Like A Goddess
- Free Christmas Afghan Crochet Pattern- Will Look Great With Your Holiday Decor!
- Adorable Crochet Baby Sandals With Beads [Free Pattern]
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make The Crocodile Or Scale Stitch Into A Square
- [Free Pattern] So Simple And Super Wearable Crochet Blouse
This adorable Frida pincushion crochet pattern is a super cute idea that we knew you would love. Frida Pincushion by Esther Vogelaar is a simple project that works up in no time at all. For those who love Frida Kahlo and her paintings, this colorful crocheted pincushion is a must-have. Those crochet roses and small crocheted flowers are beautiful and so much fun!
Adorable Frida Pincushion Crochet Pattern
You can use any cotton yarn from your stash with suitable hook size
I used cotton yarn and hook size 2,5 mm
Scissors and needle
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Esther Vogelaar for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!