- Christine Terwilliger Shared I’ve been making some “lovie” blankies lately. This
- [Video Tutorial] Easy And Stunning Crochet Blanket For Beginners
- [Video Tutorial] Fun And Fast Gorgeous Mandala Dream Catchers
- [Free Pattern] Impossibly Cute Crochet Baby Jumpsuit
- [Photo Tutorial] This Vintage Fan Ripple Stitch Pattern Is Actually An Easy Pattern With A Great Visual Impact
Making a crochet elephant edging is so much easier than you may think. Any beginner determined to crochet this elephant border can do it easily and perfectly just by following the instructions in this video tutorial.
Watch the video tutorial below and learn, courtesy of Laura Hickman how to add this easy and adorable Elephant Crochet Edging to a crochet baby blanket or maybe to a fleece blanket, kitchen towel, table runner, curtain or to anything else you feel inspired.
Check out the original source for this Beautiful Elephant Edging Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Baking Outside the Box
Thanks to Laura Hickman for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.