- [Free Pattern] Simply Stunning This Tides Of Change Throw Pattern Will Teach You So Many New Crochet Stitches
- [Video Tutorial] Very Easy 3 Layers Crochet Flower Tutorial
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Chunky Braided Cabled Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Loopy Flower Looks So Real!
- [Free Pattern+Photo Tutorial] The Lovable Flower Pattern: Maybelle Flower Square
The shawl with an exquisite design and a beautiful shape is really gorgeous and it just shines in this gradient! Treble Fantasy by Michele DuNaier is a beautiful pattern with options as to width and depth, overall shape, and even a special option to work it with dc instead of treble stitches so you can basically reinvent your own version and elevate your look with this versatile crochet shawl.
Stunning Treble Fantasy Crochet Shawl
Materials: Size 7/4.50mm and G/4.00mm crochet hooks Stitch markers
Yarn: 1000 yards fingering wt yarn Model shown was made with Malabrigo Sock yarn in Natural.
Finished Size: Model is 70” wide at top edge, 18” deep at center back as written (pre-blocking); blocked to 72” wide by 23”deep. Other sizes possible.
Check out the original source for this Stunning Treble Fantasy Crochet Shawl pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: MAD Cap Fancies
Thanks to Michele DuNaier for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.