- [Free Pattern] Such A Fun Project! This Stripey Blanket Is lovely And Jolly And Perfect For Snuggling Under
- Tapestry Crochet Coffee Granny Square Free Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] Crochet Flower Granny Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Your Men’s Feet Will Be In Heaven With These Super Comfortable Crochet Slippers
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Picot Trellis Stitch
Crochet diagrams may seem intimating with so many lines and symbols that may or may not make any sense to you. But if you understand crochet diagram you may be able to succeed in crocheting some of the most interesting and beautiful patterns out there.
Granny square with what look like little picot crochet stitches on more than 3/4 of the square while the rest is a flower with petals. Really unique! There are no step by step instructions but if you can translate the chart you could work this one out.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for the Little Picot Granny Square Crochet Diagram Pattern with all the directions at: Uncinetto e crochet. (Please use right click on the mouse and then choose Translate to English for the text to be translated in English. Thanks! )
Thanks to Uncinetto e crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.