- Fun And Unique Crochet Easter Egg Pillow [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful, Elegant, And Nicely Sized Mini Mandala Earrings You Will Wear Everyday
- [Free Pattern] This Bubble Dishcloth Is Super Quick To Work Up And The Texture Is Awesome
- Boho Crochet Afghan With Gorgeous Design [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Amazing Crochet Dreamy Dreamcatcher That Literally Everyone Will Want
Crochet diagrams may seem intimating with so many lines and symbols that may or may not make any sense to you. But if you understand crochet diagram you may be able to succeed in crocheting some of the most interesting and beautiful patterns out there.
Granny square with what look like little picot crochet stitches on more than 3/4 of the square while the rest is a flower with petals. Really unique! There are no step by step instructions but if you can translate the chart you could work this one out.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for the Little Picot Granny Square Crochet Diagram Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Uncinetto e crochet.
Thanks to Uncinetto e crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.