- [Free Pattern] Make A Gorgeous Prayer Shawl For A Loved One: Butterfly Stitch Prayer Shawl
- [Free Patterns] 5 Gorgeous Crochet Gifts To Show Your Gratitude For A Special Teacher
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Banana Stitch ( Video Tutorial)
- [Free Pattern] Keep Your Feet Cozy With This Simple Yet So Gorgeous Puff Bathmat
- [Free Pattern] Cute Patriotic 7 Inch Square
Quick, easy, and cute this 1 hour crochet purse for girls is a great stash-buster project too! The 1 Hour Child Purse by Sarita Kumar gift for a girl. She’ll look just like mom with a pretty purse that can be accessorized and customized to match their outfits. Playful and stylish, this easy, quick, and cute one-skein purse is suitable for every occasion from casual to dress.
Cute And Easy Little Girl’s Crochet Purse
YARN: Hauk Dalegarn Goldenrod 1 skein (50 grams = 109 yards, Pure New Wool); White Cotton for button (scrap yarn about 2 yards)
HOOK: Size H; yarn needle to weave in ends.
Check out the original source for this Little Girl’s Crochet Purse Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Sarita Kumar
Thanks to Sarita Kumar for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.