- [Photos+Video Tutorial] Granny Square For Beginners Step-By-Step
- [Free Pattern] Inject Some Glamour Into Your Style With This Summer Joy Sunhat
- This Adorable Block Stitch Baby Booties Free Crochet Pattern Makes Memorable Baby Shower Gifts
- [Free Pattern] Ridiculously Easy And Beautiful Granny Stripe Baby Blanket
- Easy And Beautiful Hexagon Baby Blanket With A Honeycomb Structure
Finding the right crochet project as a beginner can be tough. It should be something that builds confidence and you love to do. This way you can fall in love with this amazing and creative craft called crochet so it would become your hobby and therefore a part of your lifestyle.
Here is one project we love and recommend: learn How To Crochet A Chunky Blanket courtesy of Jacquie from The Sweeter Side of Mommyhood.
This chunky blanket is totally the type of project you want to try , especially if you are a beginner.
Chunky Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
10 skeins of Big Twist Natural Blend yarn (2 skeins of each color) This yarn is classified as a “super bulky 6” so if you can’t find this from JoAnn’s, look for something similar.
1 yarn needle
1 size US 50 (25.00mm) crochet hook.
Check out the original source for the Chunky Blanket Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Make It and Love It!
Thanks to Jacquie for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.