- Chic Circular Crochet Vest You Can Wear Everyday This Summer
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Crocodile Stitch Flower Will Give A Little Extra Pop To Accessories, Home Decor And Even Gift Wrappings
- [Video Tutorial] This Simple Trick Makes Changing Colors For Striped Patterns Really Easy
- Simple And Trendy Waistcoat Stitch Crochet Hat Any Style
- [Free Pattern] Distinctive And Unique- This Granny Ripples Afghan Is A Real Stunner
This really wonderful pattern is a joy to look at! Zooty Owl Square by Zelna Olivier is o much fun! This little owl guy is so detailed: the crown, the wings, the eye and those cute little feet, it’s truly impressive. An afghan made using this square is the perfect fit for any nursery and basically for everyone who shares an unexplained love for owls. It is super cute and it would be a great gift for any owl lover.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Zooty Owl
Thanks to Zelna Olivier for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.