- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Turn This Beautiful Bavarian Or Wool Eater Stitch Into A Beautiful Baby Blanket Or Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Square That Reminds Us That True Love Is Never-Ending
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Tote Is Perfect!
- How To Broomstick Crochet A Beginner-Friendly Braided Scarf
- [Free Pattern] Zane the Zebra Is The Cutest Little Thing!
This really wonderful pattern is a joy to look at! Zooty Owl Square by Zelna Olivier is o much fun! This little owl guy is so detailed: the crown, the wings, the eye and those cute little feet, it’s truly impressive. An afghan made using this square is the perfect fit for any nursery and basically for everyone who shares an unexplained love for owls. It is super cute and it would be a great gift for any owl lover.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Zooty Owl
Thanks to Zelna Olivier for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.