- [Free Pattern] Inject Some Glamour Into Your Style With This Summer Joy Sunhat
- [Free Pattern] This Hooded Capelet Poncho Is Perfect For Girls, Teens, Women And Plus Sizes
- [Free Pattern] This Super Cute Crochet Headwrap Is A Wonderful Pattern For Gifts
- Tabatha Reisz Shared Anther one elephant! This one is a little
- [Video Tutorial] Love stripes? This Granny Stitch Crochet Afghan (Blanket) Is Awesome!
This really wonderful pattern is a joy to look at! Zooty Owl Square by Zelna Olivier is o much fun! This little owl guy is so detailed: the crown, the wings, the eye and those cute little feet, it’s truly impressive. An afghan made using this square is the perfect fit for any nursery and basically for everyone who shares an unexplained love for owls. It is super cute and it would be a great gift for any owl lover.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Zooty Owl
Thanks to Zelna Olivier for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.