- [Free Pattern] This Owl Cell Phone Cozy is A Fun Little Project!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Sand Stitch
- [Free Pattern] These Squares Look So Striking! I Really Like What The Black Does To These Colors
- [Free Pattern] Any Size You Wish Happy Fruit-Striped Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Super Simple And Cute Mini Pillows
It’s easy to combine utility with beauty, and brighten your kitchen with this fun and quick project! With one side for hard scrubbing and the other side for soft scrubbing, this cute kitchen scrubbie is one of a kind! This Crochet Flower Scrubby by Mark and Francine is simple, easy and spectacular, the perfect choice for gift baskets and for the loved ones.
Materials: Cotton Crochet Thread
Size J Crochet Hook
Nylon Dish Scrubby
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: mapetersonclan.blogspot.com.
Thanks to Mark and Francine for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.