- [Free Pattern] These Hot Pads Are Crocheted In Rug Yarn For Thick, Heat-Proof Protection
- [Free Pattern] Add Beauty To Your World With These Perfect Crochet Roses
- [Free Pattern] This Darling Dainty Butterfly Can Be Used In A Variety Of Fun, Creative Ways
- 2 Quick Tips For Working Smoother, Quicker Stitches!
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Blooms In The Square
Here is a great idea for a special gift! This Crocheted Stocking Advent Calendar by Erica Dietz of 5 Little Monsters is a gorgeously cute basic mini stocking pattern you can use to create the 24 little socks with stripes, dots, heels, toes, and cuffs in different colors and combinations. These adorable socking can be filled with treats to count down the days until Christmas or for ornaments on the tree.
Stocking Advent Calendar Free Crochet Pattern
You will need:
worsted weight yarn in a variety of colors (I used 7 shades of cotton yarn but any worsted weight yarn will work)
H crochet hook
24 mini tags
Check out the original source for the Stocking Advent Calendar Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: 5 Little Monsters.
Thanks to Erica Dietz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.