- [Free Pattern] Surprisingly Easy: Crochet Popcorn Stitch Flower
- Make Christmas Super Special With These Fast And Fun Crochet Dolls Stocking Fillers And Toys
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Beautiful Comfy Squares Textured Blanket
- This 1 Ball Baby Blanket Makes A Great Last Minute Present [Free Pattern]
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Solomon’s Knot aka Lover’s Knot Stitch
Do you love wine? Champagne, maybe? Hopefully your answer is yes, if not, better find some good friends who do like wine. Because these little Christmas Cork Elves & Pals by Irishmagda are made…Yes, it’s right! Are made of corks! And then, it’s the lovely knitting pattern and the dk wool leftovers. How many will you make?
These little fellows are excellent ‘little something Christmasy’ that you can just whip up in no time(-:
I would make one or two each evening while watching something on TV.
All you need is an old champagne cork and some dk wool leftovers.
Be Creative and:
- add ornaments: buttons, ribbons, pompoms, bells,
- cut out wings, shoes, sleeves from felt or foam,
- add chenille/pipe cleaner for a halo to make angels…
Christmas is such a wonderful time to be creative(-: (Source)
Thanks to Irishmagda for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.