- Beginner Friendly Faux Cable Fingerless Gloves For Those Chilly Fall And Winter Days
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Checkerboard Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Stunning Lace Knit Reversible Scarf
- [Video Tutorial] Cute Little Bag With Adorable Flowers
- [Free Pattern] This Fast And Pretty Little Angel Bookmark Is A Special Blessing For Friends
For those who wonder: doilies are not just for grandma’s end tables anymore, especially those who look like this one. Doilies and pearls are stylish are always appropriate, there’s hardly any time when you won’t find a way to display a gorgeous doily. This Scalloped Round Doily by Kristen Stoltzfus is delicate and beautiful and simple, and the perfect finish with a lacy scallop ads sophistication to its delicate beauty.
For a complete list of materials and directions, please visit the next page.