- 10+ Cute And Easy 10 Minute Crochet Projects [Free Patterns]
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Elephant Tissue Box Cover To Add A Touch Of Glitz To Your Home
- [Free Pattern] A Whole Blanket With This Beautiful Antique Pearls Square Will Be Wonderful
- [Free Pattern] Celtic Weave Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] So Simple And Quick, This Easy Crochet Throw Blanket Is Awesome!
This pattern is brilliant! Believe it or not, all squares are made from the same pattern! That’s quite some imagination and talent, don’t you think? The story and motivation behind the creation of the Funny Face Square pattern designed by Carola Wijma are truly inspiring. These funny, smiling faces are so made for kids of all ages, they are for sure able to brighten even someone’s hardest day.
Used Materials: Hook 5,5 mm (I) and local yarn Saskia (WIBRA), a 8 ply DK yarn.
For the bears I used 2 strands of chenille and 3 strands of boucle. The cat is made from 3 strands of
soft `angora` acrylic.
Left over ribbon. You could also crochet, knit ore sew a bowtie.
When you make a bag instead of a blanket you could also use wobbly eyes or buttons.
Looking for crochet patterns from the same designer? Here are more free crochet patterns designed by Carola Wijma
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Carola Ellens’ Ravelry Downloads
Thanks to Carola Wijma for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.