- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: 3D Leaf Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Super Fluffy And Soft Amigurumi Sheep
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Angel Winged Shaped Diamonds Shawl
- [Free Pattern] Flowers In The Window Is A Gorgeous 12″ Afghan Square
- [Photo Tutorial] Turn This Block Stitch Square Pattern Into A Full Blanket. It’s So Simple
“Use this crochet pattern to make a potholder for your urban Kitchen. The stark stripes and the ease of the stitch pattern make it a delight to crochet. The potholder is first worked as a big square and then folded to give the diagonal effect.
Urban Kitchen Potholders by CrochetDreamz pattern is quick to work up and has no increases and decreases. It would make a lovely gift for every woman who loves to cook, don’t you think?”
Quick And Sassy Crochet Potholder Free Pattern
1. Worsted weight cotton yarn. Lily Sugar ‘n’ Cream in colors Soft Ecru, Tangerine, and Hot Blue were used for the samples. Each pot holder took 2 balls, one in each color.
2. Hook 4.5mm
3. Yarn needle to weave in the ends.
8 1/4 inch X 8 1/4 inch square
Check out the original source for the Quick And Sassy Crochet Potholder Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CrochetDreamz
Thanks to Shehnaaz Afzar for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.